Book Adventure Paws and start your dog’s big adventure. We are open daily from 8am to 8pm.
Adventure Paws Dog Walking Field
Adventure Paws Dog Walking Field should be booked here via the website www.adventurepawsdogfield.co.uk and payment must be made at the time of booking by debit or credit card. online allowing you and your dog to relax and enjoy a secure, safe field all to yourself.
Hire is £10 per 50 minute slot for 1 dog (additional dogs are charged at £2 each up to a maximum of 6 dogs per booking). Maximum of 2 vehicles per booking. Refunds will not be given if you arrive late or miss your slot altogether. If you need to cancel, we need 24 hours notice to rearrange your booking.
You must agree to our Terms and Conditions (see below).
It is so easy to book, simply:
- Choose how many dogs you are bringing up to a maximum of 6 and then,
- Select your chosen date and time up to 4 months ahead.
Don’t forget…you can make more than one booking! Make all of your bookings and then pay all at once!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By booking Adventure Paws Dog Field you agree to abide by the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your booked session starts on the hour and lasts for 50 minutes. You must arrive promptly (preferably not early) and allow time to clear the field of dog waste, toys, litter etc and load your dog/dogs back into your vehicle within the 50 minutes so that you can also leave promptly.
- If you arrive late, you must still leave by the end of your booked 50 minutes session. Bookings cannot be extended and refunds will not be given if you arrive late or miss your slot.
- If you made the booking, you must attend the session and if you bring anyone with you, you must ensure that they read and agree to these Terms and Conditions..
- Do not bring any dog to the field that appears to be unwell or has been in contact with any infected animals.
- Puppies are welcome to use the field but only over the age of 8 weeks old.
- Do not enter the secure car park until the previous booking has left. If the previous booking is in the field/secure car park after their booked time please let us know immediately.
- Once in the secure car park ensure that the gate is closed and locked behind you before allowing any dogs out of your vehicle and keep them on a lead until you are securely in the walkway to the field.
- Please ensure that you close the walkway gates securely behind you when entering and leaving the field.
- If any dogs are left in your vehicle while exercising others, please ensure that there is adequate ventilation and shade.
- Dogs must not be left in the field unattended or tied up at any time
- Dog waste must be picked up, bagged in your own poo bags and either taken away with you or placed in the green dog waste bins provided.
- Any litter, damaged toys, part chewed treats etc must be collected from the field before the end of your slot and either taken home with you or placed in the wastebin provided in the car park (please do not put in dog waste bins).
- On leaving the field, please close the secure gate even if someone is waiting to come in. This ensures that only those booked can access the field.
- Some areas of the field are on a gentle slope and parts of it are unlevel which may not be obvious in the longer grass. It may also be slippy and muddy in wet conditions.
- Do not climb on the fences, gates or any of the equipment/obstacles for any reason. Please contact us if you lose anything over the fence and we will retrieve it for you.
- Fresh water is available
- Please let us know immediately of any damage to the fences, gates, equipment or if there is any other hazard in the field.
- Any holes dug in the field please back fill or report to us.
- Any harsh treatment of dogs either physical or verbal will not be tolerated and electric shock devices/prong collars are not permitted.
- If you cannot retrieve your dog at the end of the session, please notify us immediately.
- Children are allowed on the field but must be supervised by an adult at all times. Do not allow them to climb on the fences or equipment.
- Strictly no parking on the nearby grass verges or roadsides when using the dog field. All vehicles must be parked in either the waiting area or the secure car park.
- No smoking within the perimeter of the dog field or car parks.
- CCTV is in operation and will be used to monitor users of the field.
- If we have to cancel your booking for whatever reason we will offer an alternative date and time. If these are not acceptable a refund will be given. The refund will be returned to the card you originally paid on within 14 days of the request being made.
- Users of Adventure Paws Dog Field and its facilities do so at their own risk and that of their dogs. The proprietors of Adventure Paws Dog Field cannot be held liable for any accidents, damage, loss, injury, sickness or death to either property, humans or dogs whilst using the facilities. All vehicles parked on the property at Adventure Paws Dog Field are left entirely at their owner’s risk. The proprietors at Adventure Paws Dog Field cannot be held liable for any accidents, damage or loss to vehicles or their contents.
- Adventure Paws Dog Field reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notice.
- Adventure Paws Dog Field reserves the right to refuse bookings from anyone who does not adhere to our Terms and Conditions.
XL Bully Dog Owners – in light of changes to Government legislation banning XL Bully Dogs under the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 we have varied our Terms and Conditions so that you can continue to visit Adventure Paws Dog Field and enjoy off-lead and unmuzzled exercise with your XL Bully Dog.
However we ask that the following conditions are adhered to:
- Your dog must be registered with the Index of Exempted Dogs (IED).
- You must have Public Liability Insurance for your dog which is in addition to your pet insurance.
- The dog must be neutered and micro-chipped.
- The dog handler ratio is 1:1.
- The dog must be kept on a lead and muzzled until you are in the field with the gate shut and securely locked behind you.
- The dog must be put back on a lead and muzzled before unlocking the gate and leaving the field.
- As the field must be locked for the duration of your booking you must inform us on your booking if you are bringing an XL Bully dog by emailing us on email@example.com
|Number of Dogs
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Got any questions?
Get in touch if you have any questions not answered on our website.
Send a message
Please contact us if you have any queries about Adventure Paws.